Welcome

I am attempting to be the first independent Member of Parliament for East Worthing and Shoreham. I am a husband, father and teacher who lives in the constituency and am passionate about championing public services, infrastructure and the needs of the people of East Worthing and Shoreham.
Vote Lutwyche on June 8th
#VoteLutters

Link To My Manifesto:

My Manifesto

FROM East Worthing & Shoreham, FOR East Worthing & Shoreham -          A FAIR DEAL FOR OUR CHILDREN’S EDUCATION -        ...

Sunday 14 May 2017

And So It Begins...



My campaign has been running for around a week and the support it is receiving is fantastic. It does seem that many people are genuinely tired of the status quo and would like their constituency’s corner fought for.

This might be why I’m getting some attention from supporters of the main parties, who appear to be trying to persuade me to stop running or luring me into saying something they can use against me in the future. It’s almost as if they don’t want anyone else to get involved in their private members’ club.

I have grown tired of watching Question Time due to the continual inter-party bickering, and this appears to be the current modus operandi from party politicians. This bickering helps no-one and is a major reason as to why many have disengaged from politics.

Remove party politics from the mix and we might get somewhere surely…

Andy Lutwyche: From East Worthing and Shoreham, for East Worthing and Shoreham.
VOTE INDEPENDENT, VOTE LUTWYCHE ON JUNE 8
#VoteLutters

No comments:

Post a Comment