Welcome

I am attempting to be the first independent Member of Parliament for East Worthing and Shoreham. I am a husband, father and teacher who lives in the constituency and am passionate about championing public services, infrastructure and the needs of the people of East Worthing and Shoreham.
Vote Lutwyche on June 8th
#VoteLutters

Link To My Manifesto:

My Manifesto

FROM East Worthing & Shoreham, FOR East Worthing & Shoreham -          A FAIR DEAL FOR OUR CHILDREN’S EDUCATION -        ...

Saturday 6 May 2017

How Can You Help?



The reason I am standing is because I am from East Worthing and Shoreham, standing for East Worthing and Shoreham, making sure that the voice of its constituents is heard in Westminster. I wouldn’t be standing if I felt this was a futile exercise.

As an independent candidate I do not have the resources available to candidates from the main political parties. I cannot knock on thousands of doors in the constituency or produce hundreds of posters advertising myself like they can. I am therefore relying heavily on social media and word of mouth to get the message out there.

Engagement in the democratic process is the most important thing in any general election. There is obviously no obligation to support my campaign, although I would clearly love it if you got behind me; however, I need your help to share my message. There will be posters and I am running a blog to get information out to voters, but it needs sharing by you if the message is going to get out to the entire constituency.

The support people have shown me so far has been overwhelming, and I can only thank you all for that and ask you to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment