Welcome

I am attempting to be the first independent Member of Parliament for East Worthing and Shoreham. I am a husband, father and teacher who lives in the constituency and am passionate about championing public services, infrastructure and the needs of the people of East Worthing and Shoreham.
Vote Lutwyche on June 8th
#VoteLutters

Link To My Manifesto:

My Manifesto

FROM East Worthing & Shoreham, FOR East Worthing & Shoreham -          A FAIR DEAL FOR OUR CHILDREN’S EDUCATION -        ...

Wednesday 31 May 2017

My Thoughts On - Fox Hunting

This might seem quite a specific topic for a blog post, but since I've been asked the following question numerous times, I just want to make it very clear:

If there was a parliamentary vote on the re-introduction of fox hunting I would vote: No.

I hope that satisfies anyone who was wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment