Welcome

I am attempting to be the first independent Member of Parliament for East Worthing and Shoreham. I am a husband, father and teacher who lives in the constituency and am passionate about championing public services, infrastructure and the needs of the people of East Worthing and Shoreham.
Vote Lutwyche on June 8th
#VoteLutters

Link To My Manifesto:

My Manifesto

FROM East Worthing & Shoreham, FOR East Worthing & Shoreham -          A FAIR DEAL FOR OUR CHILDREN’S EDUCATION -        ...

Saturday 13 May 2017

Who Do I Think I Am?



My father, encouraged to do so after my deposit was accepted for the place on the ballot paper, thought he’d search for some of our family’s history online. What he found was news to us, but two of our ancestors have sat in Parliament previously:

Sir Edward Lutwyche (1634-1709) – Member of Parliament for Ludlow, elected 1685.

Thomas Lutwyche (1674-1734) – Member of Parliament for various constituencies from 1710 to 1734.

It’s obviously in the blood…

No comments:

Post a Comment