Welcome

I am attempting to be the first independent Member of Parliament for East Worthing and Shoreham. I am a husband, father and teacher who lives in the constituency and am passionate about championing public services, infrastructure and the needs of the people of East Worthing and Shoreham.
Vote Lutwyche on June 8th
#VoteLutters

Link To My Manifesto:

My Manifesto

FROM East Worthing & Shoreham, FOR East Worthing & Shoreham -          A FAIR DEAL FOR OUR CHILDREN’S EDUCATION -        ...

Sunday 14 May 2017

My Values

As an independent candidate I don’t have to toe a party line, I can concentrate on what’s best for the constituency. As a means of getting across what drives me, I have listed below what I regard as being important:
  • Honesty and integrity are central to my life; I believe in being honest with myself and others. I’m law abiding, fair, trustworthy and transparent; if you’re honest with me I will respect your views whether I agree with them or not.
  • Actions speak louder than words; it’s all well and good making promises, keeping them is a different thing. I am a firm believer in putting my money where my mouth is.
  • When I commit to something, I totally commit to it; I don’t do half measures, I give it my all.
  • Education is central to improving everyone’s chances; without education the future is bleak for us all. A properly funded and staffed education system is essential for the future success of our constituency, our children.
  • Care for the community; the NHS is a source of national pride, and rightly so, but it needs more funding and we need to support the people who do such a good job within it to enable them to continue providing the exceptional service they currently do.
  • Pride in our constituency; our community needs protecting so we require the best policing can offer. I know, through my voluntary work at Worthing Cricket Club, that the police are stretched almost beyond their capacity and are struggling to provide the service they want to provide.
  • Look after the next generation, after all they will be looking after us in the future; make them feel valued and important, with a curriculum they can engage with and facilities that enthuse them.
  • The family unit, in all its different guises; this is a major priority for me, but how can it function at its full potential when austerity has forced us to scrimp and save and when families on the South coast are disrupted and prevented from travelling to and from work because of the transport issues that blight our constituency?
Andy Lutwyche: From East Worthing and Shoreham, for East Worthing and Shoreham.
VOTE INDEPENDENT, VOTE LUTWYCHE ON JUNE 8th
#VoteLutters

No comments:

Post a Comment