Welcome

I am attempting to be the first independent Member of Parliament for East Worthing and Shoreham. I am a husband, father and teacher who lives in the constituency and am passionate about championing public services, infrastructure and the needs of the people of East Worthing and Shoreham.
Vote Lutwyche on June 8th
#VoteLutters

Link To My Manifesto:

My Manifesto

FROM East Worthing & Shoreham, FOR East Worthing & Shoreham -          A FAIR DEAL FOR OUR CHILDREN’S EDUCATION -        ...

Thursday 4 May 2017

My Biography



I am 43 and live in Broadwater with my wife of almost 7 years, a local police officer, and my daughter who attends school in the constituency. I initially attended state school before moving to private school in Lancing, my father working in the latter. I’m a mathematics teacher with 17 years’ experience, teaching in secondary schools around West Sussex although I am currently working in a private school in Brighton due to opportunities being limited in the local secondary school in which I worked (I wanted to teach A level).

I am a keen sportsman, although my body may disagree with that now. I have played for various sports clubs within the constituency of East Worthing and Shoreham. These include Worthing FC, Worthing United FC, Shoreham FC and Southwick FC as an adult and I was a player in one of the first age groups run by Lancing Rangers as a child. I played cricket for Shoreham Cricket Club in my youth and still play senior cricket for Worthing Cricket Club as well as being a committee member for as long as I care to remember, coaching the junior players at the club, running junior teams and dealing with all the administration that goes with this.

I have always wanted to challenge myself. I played the highest standard of sport that my ability allowed and produce the best teaching job I can. I’d like to think that I am honest, amiable and reliable, with people knowing exactly what I think on certain topics and where I stand on any given issue. In my working and sporting life an ability to listen to good advice has been essential, meaning that I am willing to adapt my thinking and actions to produce improved results. Standing for election to represent the constituency in which I reside is my latest challenge and one I am keen to do justice to if given the opportunity by the voters of East Worthing and Shoreham, using all the skills I’ve gained over the years.

Since being eligible to vote I have always exercised that right, although I have no affinity to any one political party. I have become increasingly frustrated with the seeming remoteness of those in Westminster who are representing the people in government. I am a firm believer in attempting to change things that require change and hence I decided to put myself forward for election to fight for the residents of East Worthing and Shoreham in Westminster and for what I believe in.

No comments:

Post a Comment